Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Suns are the light of my life!

The 2009-2010 season was the best team ever. They are hilarious and make funny videos when they are bored. They are a classy team and dont get in fights even when evil lakers try to egg em on. And they are good looking except Nash. We lost Amare who I no longer amore, Looooooou and Barbosa (beepbeep) this year and I'm gonna miss em a ton! Steve Nash still has 2 good years of fight left in him and the The beautiful Goran Dragic will take over.














Live From New York Its SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE!!!



Every saturday I get an hour an a half to forget about all the stress of the week I just had to sit and laugh at the hilarioiusness of my favorite comedians. I miss Amy Poehler but will be devasted if Seth Meyers leaves he's deffinitly the funniest and best looking. I also love Andy Samberg and his digital shorts. It is deffinitly what makes SNL so good. Kristen Wiig is the only funny woman cast member left. She can do pretty much anything she is deffinitly one of my idols.



No comments:

Post a Comment