Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I ♥ New York





So Dad decided to send his girls on a trip to the big apple. We saw Wicked, The Lion King, the empire state building, central park, the museum of natural history, and I gotta see my heaven on earth Rockefeller center! snl studios, late night with jimmy fallon, lots of shopping stuff, ground zero, a fight, nyfd and nypd saving a guy from the fight, times square, the plaza, trump tour, wall street and broadway, the green girl statue lady, and we ate a ton of hot dogs, cheescake and pizza. Mom and Britt werent lovin it so much but I was a natural I even had to grab us a cab all the time cuz im so skilled at it. I also had to lead us everywhere the one time i let them try to take control they ended up getting us stuck on a ferry over to statan island. I usually hate any physical activity but i was totally fine walkin all over the place. In 5 days we saw pretty much everything. I cant wait to go back and hopefully live there!!!




3 comments:

  1. Hey I just saw on facebook that you had a blog. I couldn't help but check it out. I hope you family is starting to do better. And I am so jealous of your trip to NY. How fun!!! It looks like the ladies of the house had a great time. Oh do you care if I continue to check in on you here.

    The coolest aunt ever

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY! go for it Ive had my blog for a while but no one ever reads it so heck ya keep up wit me on here if ya want! :) haha p.s yes you are the coolest aunt ever

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you want my blog is theweavs-becky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete