Wednesday, October 6, 2010

~my erica~

So I have alot of people I consider to be my best friend for different reasons but today im gonna brag about My Erica! I mean its hard not bragging about her she's the bomb.com. Shes gorgeous but doesnt know she is, she always has a huge smile on her face and has big green eyes! She is a crazy talented dancer and even when people seem to overlook her she never stops believing in herself and i dont either! She is always pushing herself to be the best in all she does. She is also an incredible example to me in the gospel, she is always thirsting for more spiritual nourishment and is awesome at keeping the lord involved with her life. We became friends through gaining testimonys at EFY together a few years ago. She was also my roomate for my first semster at BYUI, we had alot of pillow talk. Erica has been there through some of the hardest times in my life, she is there for me whenever I need her even at 3 a.m. She knows pretty much everything about me, she even knows how I'll react to things and feel about things. We both get extremely excited if something good happens for each other and extremely sad if something bad happens. She is one of my greatest blessings and I am gong to keep her forever I decided.

2 comments:

  1. i love this post, and how you said you decided you're going to keep her forever :) there is nothing like having a friend like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best friends are the best :-)

    http://jennymayandswede.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete